- Married to Nicole Hogg
- They have four children, Hayden, Addison, Keltie, and Anna Grayden
- Employed by the Fitts Agency, Inc.
- Served on the Northport Zoning Board of Adjustments from 2012 – 2106
- Jeff received his degree from the University of Alabama (B.A. in Political Science and English)
Areas of Interest:
- Strong focus on city roads, education, and our police and fire departments
- Keeping our neighborhoods safe and clean
- Supporting existing business and working to continue economic growth by promoting new business to Northport
Poll Location: Flatwoods Baptist Church
- Areas located west of Highway 43 and north of McFarland Blvd, excluding Moores Point Bridge, Smith Acres and Stewart Parc Subdivisions. This district includes the Grand Pointe, Hidden Meadows, Clear Creek, Flatwoods, Highland Park, Harper Creek, Green Village.
Councilman Hogg was elected to the City Council in October, 2016.
He is serving his first term.
Mr. Hogg can be reached by email at [email protected]