All garbage and trash must be on the curb by 7:00am of your scheduled pickup day.
Garbage Pick-up Schedule
- Monday and Thursday
- Tuesday and Friday
Should your scheduled pickup day fall on a City holiday, it will be picked up on your next regular scheduled day.Each garbage customer is allowed up to 3 30-gallon containers per pickup.
Trash Collection Schedule
- Council District 1 - Monday
- Council District 2
- -Residents West of Hwy 69 - Monday
- -Residents East of Hwy 69 - Thursday
- Council District 3 - Thursday
- Council District 4 - Wednesday
- Council District 5
- -Residents South of McFarland Blvd. - Monday
- -Residents North of McFarland Blvd. - Tuesday
Trash is defined as leaves, grass clippings, limbs that do not exceed 6' in length, old appliances and furniture. Leaves and grass clippings are required to be bagged. Should your scheduled day fall on a City Holiday, it will be picked up the next working day.