Can I get a burn permit?

The City of Northport Fire Department will issue a burn permit for commercial burns if you meet the Alabama Department of Environmental Management criteria and all city codes described.

Burn permits are not issued to residential citizens. For more information regarding current city laws on residential burning please review Chapter 38 Articles III Outdoor Burning and IV Open Burning of the City of Northport's Municipal Code.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a burn permit?
2. When and where can I get my child safety seat installed?
3. Who do I contact for public education requests?
4. Who do I contact for visits from the Fire Department for daycares or special events?
5. Who do I contact to report a Fire code violation?
6. Can i have my smoke alarms tested?